How will you go about your salon visit?
Here is a guide:
Before going to the Salon
1. Make sure you book your appointments. Only clients with confirmed appointments will be entertained in the salons.
2. Note that companions are not allowed inside the salon
3. Wear your mask and protective gear
4. Do not bring a lot of bags and other things with you
In the Salon
1. Clean your shoes on the foot bath (bleach + water solution) at the entrance of the salon
2. Temperature will be checked by the Salon Manager at the door before entry
3. Confirm your appointment
4. Wear your mask and protective gear at all times.
5. Walk-in clients will be allowed to book appointments
During your service
1. Clients will be seated 1 meter apart
2. Hand washing is highly encouraged. Alcohol in stations are available for quick hand cleaning.
After your service
1. Cashless transactions via Credit and Debit Cards, PayMaya, Gcash, and Wechat Pay are encouraged
2. No contact payments for cash will be observed by accepting cash only in assigned cash trays.
3. If paying in cash, please pay the exact amount when possible
3. Salon home care products will be highly recommended to maintain the health of your hair in between salon visits
We hope this helps you navigate your next salon visit! Keep safe everyone, and see you soon!